Monday, November 22, 2004

 

The game's afoot!

Just back from 'Scale ModelWorld' - probably the world's biggest scale model show - at Telford, UK. Met lots of people, mainly - but not exclusively - fellow modellers; saw lots of models - probably about 5000 on display; talked too much; spent too much; didn't sleep enough!

However, I'm home again now, the car's unpacked, and I have to get to grips with this self-imposed building programme. I've picked the first two models in the programme :

Firstly, in keeping with my newfound enthusiasm for World War One biplanes, I'm going to build Roden's 1/48 scale Spowith Camel.

Secondly, to palliate my obsession with Spitfires (of which more anon) a Spitfire PR Mk.XIII, which I've already started.

I'll try to post pictures of both in their current state soon.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?