Friday, March 20, 2009

 

I'm back!

Venom FB4 - 266 Sqn

Sabre F.4 - 67 Sqn

After a long hiatus from this weblog, and a shorter one from the hobby, I'm back kitbashing again. I'm still turning out Spitfires for the Spitfire SIG display, but the new impetus is a club display which covers 'BRITISH ARMED FORCES IN GERMANY, 1945-1995'. In my case, of course, that means RAF Germany, and some lovely '50's and '60's jets. So far, I've done a Canberra B(I).8, a Venom FB.4, a Meteor NF.11 and a Sabre F.4, and I've a couple of Spitfires - a Mk.XIV and a Mk.24 - to add to the mix.

On the stocks at the moment are a Hunter F.4 and my latest attempt to finish a vacform - the Swift FR.5.

I'll be doing my best to post here more often - weekly is the target.


Stay tuned!

Kitbasher


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?